Have you received and accepted an offer of admission? Do you have questions about what comes next? This page will be regularly updated with information, so please check back often.
Reserve your spot
To accept your offer of admission, you must return a signed "Response Form" and "Final Requirements for Admission to the Agricultural Technology Program" form and submit your $400 matriculation fee by the date indicated in your offer packet. If you are completing high school or college, we require a final transcript at the end of the academic year.
Create your personal identifier (PID)
Visit https://onboard.it.vt.edu/ to create your PID.
If you experience any difficulties, please contact the information technology support team — 4HELP — at 540-231-HELP.
There will be three sessions of freshman orientation for Agricultural Technology students. Each session will run two days.
- Wednesday, July 18, and Thursday, July 19
- Thursday, July 26, and Friday, July 27
- Monday, July 30, and Tuesday, July 31
Please register at Hokie SPA. Follow the steps below to sign up for your orientation session!
- Log in to Hokie SPA with your PID and password. If you have not yet done so, create your PID before continuing.
- Click the "Hokie Spa" tab at the top of the page.
- From the list, click "Information for New Students."
- Select "New Student Orientation."
- Select "Sign up for Orientation."
- On the registration page, you will choose your desired orientation session related to your major. Enter the number of family members/guests and provide information for all dietary/accommodation needs.
|OS:||Windows 10, 64 Bit|
|Processor:||Intel 7th Gen i5 or higher|
|Memory:||8 GB RAM or higher|
|Hard Drive:||250 GB or larger; SSD|
|Wireless:||802.11 a/c dual band|
|Warranty:||3 year w/ accident protection|