Spring 2022 Open House
Do you want to learn more about the 2-year Associate of Agriculture degree program in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences? If so, join us on Saturday, March 26, 2022 for a day full of activities that highlight all that Virginia Tech and the Agricultural Technology Program have to offer you.
Registered participants will be able to attend:
- Agricultural Technology overview session: Presentations highlighting the program's Associate of Agriculture degree and the two different options, Applied Agriculture Management and Landscape and Turf Management, as well as student community programs and services.
- Alumni Panel: You will be able to hear how a panel of alumni from the program have used their degree. Learn first-hand how the Agricultural Technology Program has impacted their lives.
- Hokie Chats: You will have a unique opportunity to meet faculty, program administrators, and current students. Representatives from the program will be available to answer questions and engage in conversation.
- Tours: Get a first-hand look at the technology and resources available to students in classes, many of which are held outside.
- Apply to Agricultural Technology: Admissions Information Sessions that lay out the admissions process and explain specific Agricultural Technology requirements.
Potential students, parents, high school teachers and advisors are all invited and encouraged to attend.
Getting here: Litton-Reaves is located at 175 West Campus Drive but in order to access the parking lot please follow these directions: From West Campus Drive turn right at the traffic circle onto Washington Street. Take your first right on Life Sciences Circle and then the parking lot is your first right. (Litton-Reaves Hall will be on your right and Wallace Hall is located on the left).
There will be a sign-in table in the lobby and the event will begin in 1870 Litton-Reaves Hall at 10 am.