Offering concentrations in the areas of education, environmental science, food safety and biosecurity, leadership studies, and plant science and pest management, Virginia Tech’s Online Master of Agricultural and Life Sciences program is uniquely positioned to meet the evolving and dynamic needs of today’s agricultural professionals.
College of Agriculture and Life Sciences departmental graduate programs
Are you interested in learning more about graduate programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences? Check out the CALS departmental websites for specific information:
- Agriculture and Applied Economics
- Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education
- Animal and Poultry Science
- Biological Systems Engineering
- Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences
- Dairy Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Human Nutrition, Foods, and Exercise
- Plant Pathology, Physiology, and Weed Science
Virginia Tech Graduate School information
- Prospective Graduate Students: This site contains information specifically for prospective students including information about housing, insurance, and the new student handbook. The handbook contains information about relocating to Blacksburg, registering for classes, and expectations for graduate study.
- Admissions: Here you will find all the details about applying to Virginia Tech. Students are first admitted into the Graduate School before they are accepted into a department. You should apply to the Graduate School online.
- International Students: Learn about services and programs offered to international students and review some of the most frequently asked questions from students that hail from abroad.
You will also find helpful information on the Diversity Virginia Tech website.