The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Class of 2016: Zach Ewen helps those struggling to become food secure
- Brandon Monk named Virginia FFA executive director
- Virginia Tech researchers: new LED display lights improve taste of milk
- Student spreads the message of Ut Prosim one shoebox at a time
- Avoid spreading boxwood disease when decorating for the holidays