The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
CALS Spring Commencement
May 12, noon
Commencement Guide (PDF)
- Senior Annemarie Bresson thrives while navigating sudden-onset Tourette's syndrome
- Virginia Tech fermentation program receives prestigious recognition
- K-12 teachers invited to free professional development program hosted by Virginia Tech’s Center for Economic Education
- Smartwatch app could inspire more frequent physical activity, Virginia Tech study finds
- Underrepresented, underserved high school students explore Virginia Tech’s campus at inaugural camp