The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
CALS Spring Commencement
May 12, noon
Commencement Guide (PDF)
- 97th annual Virginia 4-H State Congress inspires true leaders
- Armenian students benefit from course that helps them be change agents in food processing industry
- Virginia Tech Board of Visitors approves 2017 promotions, tenure, continued appointments
- Board of Visitors sets university budget at $1.5 billion for 2017-18 fiscal year
- Virginia Tech to host Beef & Forage Field Day at Kentland Farm on July 27