The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences uses the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach to tackle the complex challenges facing our world. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe — not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
- Virginia Cooperative Extension and Virginia Agricultural Experiment Station have profound economic impact on the commonwealth, new report finds
- Cadets chosen to highlight the colors at the Pittsburgh game
- Weight management expert to speak at VTCRI’s Center for Transformative Research on Health Behaviors
- Gobble, gobble! National Thanksgiving Turkey returns to Virginia Tech
- Four inducted to Virginia Livestock Hall of Fame