The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
- Virginia Tech Board of Visitors member and alumnus Robert Mills Jr. named 2017 Virginia Farmer of the Year
- Interdisciplinary real estate program moves to Pamplin College
- 4-H distributing 50,000 books donated by Molina Foundation
- Virginia Tech researchers find a new bacterium that helps turn water into ice
- Continuing and Professional Education names new director