The CALS Magazine website is live!
The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences finds ways to preserve our natural resources and improve lives and communities worldwide.
We dig deeper, seek higher, reach farther than ever before ... not because we can, but because we must. We are the Virginia Tech College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
Virginia Tech and CALS have kicked off its Boundless Impact Campaign. Now is the time. Join us.
Connect with CALS
CALS News »
- Virginia Cooperative Extension and 4-H provide resources to local communities during the COVID-19 pandemic Virginia Cooperative Extension and Virginia 4-H are working to support families as a community partner by providing resources that will help families, individuals, and business mitigate the many challenges that will arise in the coming weeks.
- John Bovay named assistant professor of agricultural and applied economics Bovay's focus is on the economics of regulation and its effects on farmers, consumers, and society as a whole.
CALS and VCE Events Calendar »
- 2020 Spring Lecture Series #4: Robins to Raptors Mar 26 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM 5th St. Albemarle County Office Building, 1600 5th Street Ext Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator Recertification - Pest Control Company Mar 27 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM Southern Piedmont Agricultural Research and Extension Center, 2375 Darvills Rd, Blackstone, VA 23824
- State Dairy Youth Judging Workshop May 09 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM