The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences uses the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach to tackle the complex challenges facing our world. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe — not only today, but for generations to come.
A look back at 2017 at Virginia Tech
A year of growth, learning, and momentum, 2017 was filled with breakthrough moments.
- Michelle Turek named principal gifts officer
- Virginia Tech biomedical facility will allow translational and interdisciplinary study of Alzheimer's, diabetes, and other diseases
- Virginia Tech, international trade reps to discuss NAFTA, other export issues at 10th Governor’s Conference on Agricultural Trade
- Learn at Lunch: Super Tough Wildflowers with Ian Canton Feb 21, 2018 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Hahn Horticulture Garden
- Movie: "Food Evolution" Feb 21, 2018 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Lyric Theater
- Enhancing the Safety of Locally Grown Produce Feb 21, 2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Greene County Extension Office, Spotswood Trail, Stanardsville, VA
- Virginia Vineyards Association's Winter Technical Meeting Feb 22, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Omni Hotel, Charlottesville, VA