The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences finds ways to preserve our natural resources and improve lives and communities worldwide.
We dig deeper, seek higher, reach farther than ever before ... not because we can, but because we must. We are the Virginia Tech College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
Virginia Tech and CALS have kicked off its Boundless Impact Campaign. Now is the time. Join us.
Connect with CALS
CALS News »
- Mysterious plant seeds from international origins threaten native biodiversity, says agriculture expert U.S. agriculture officials are urging residents who have received unsolicited seeds in the mail from international origins to take warning. Virginia Tech expert says that invasive species are one of the leading threats to native biodiversity globally.
- Multiuniversity partnership receives $23 million NSF grant to accelerate U.S. research on glycomaterials A new research hub will support computer-aided design and modeling of glycomaterials through a virtual user facility that will provide critical tools and services to the scientific community.
CALS and VCE Events Calendar »
- Tree Fruit Updates Aug 04 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Webinar
- Tobacco Field Day Aug 04 7:00 PM - 11:59 PM 2375 Darvills Road Blackstone, VA 23824-0448
- Shenandoah Valley AREC Virtual Field Day Aug 05 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Virtual
- Virginia Virtual Farm to Table - Strawberries Aug 07 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Webinar
- Peanut and Pork Field Day Aug 13 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM