The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
- New center for health behaviors research to officially open on Roanoke campus
- Undergraduate research is a petri dish for budding scientists
- Dan Taylor honored with emeritus status
- Steven Blank honored with emeritus status
- Matthew Holt named head of Virginia Tech Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics