The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences uses the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach to tackle the complex challenges facing our world. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe — not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
- Decision to rescind Waters of the United States rule based on flawed analysis, Virginia Tech economist finds
- Researchers take a TEAM approach to Haiti’s development challenges
- Social justice retreat inspires diverse student groups to work together
- Hokie BugFest creeps into Blacksburg on Oct. 14
- Experience the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences with virtual reality goggles at the state fair