The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
CALS Spring Commencement
May 12, noon
Commencement Guide (PDF)
- Virginia Tech to host Beef & Forage Field Day at Kentland Farm on July 27
- Professor David Bevan receives Graduate School's outstanding mentor award
- Center for Transformative Research on Health Behaviors rises on Health Sciences and Technology campus
- Michael L. Jahncke honored with emeritus status
- Robert McDuffie honored with emeritus status