The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences uses the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach to tackle the complex challenges facing our world. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe — not only today, but for generations to come.
Raise your hand, 4-H alums!
- College of Science lab instructor Craig Tollin fulfills lifelong dream with appearance on 'Jeopardy!'
- Marjorie Norton honored with emerita status
- Funding program creates more research opportunities for undergraduates
- Virginia Tech Fulbright scholar partners with Uruguay to boost beef exports
- Invasive plants have surprising ability to pioneer new continents and climates, Virginia Tech researchers discover