- Serves to communicate issues and information between staff, administration, faculty, and students.
- Serves as a forum for staff to express their views.
- Encourages staff participation in college activities, policies, and shared governance.
How do I become a member?
- Membership is open to all full-time, part-time, or wage classified employees in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- For more information on joining, please contact a CALSSA officer or a representative in your department.
When are meetings held?
- CALSSA meets the last Tuesday of every month in 1810 Litton-Reaves Hall (unless otherwise posted)
- All college staff members are invited
- Contact your department representative for more information
- Lunch is provided
Meetings for 2015
- January 27, 2015
- February 24, 2015
- March 17, 2015 Deans/Department Heads Forum and Lunch
- April 28, 2015
- May 26, 2015
- June 30, 2015
- July 23, 2015 – CALS Faculty Staff Picnic
- July 28, 2015
- August 25, 2015
- September 29, 2015
- October 27, 2015
- November 24, 2015
- December 2015 – TBD due to Winter Break
Email Trina Pauley to be added or removed from the CALS Staff Association listserv.
Links for Faculty and Staff
- Office of Communications and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (CALS IT)
- Faculty and Staff Leave System
- Office of Emergency Management
- Bursar's Office
- Office of Budget and Financial Planning
- Controller's Office
- Virginia Tech Foundation
- Parking Services
- VCE Common Ground