College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Staff Association
- Serves to communicate issues and information between staff, administration, faculty, and students.
- Serves as a forum for staff to express their views.
- Encourages staff participation in college activities, policies, and shared governance.
How do I become a member?
When are meetings held?
- CALSSA meets the last Tuesday of every month in 1810 Litton-Reaves Hall (unless otherwise posted)
- All college staff members are invited
- Contact your department representative for more information
- Lunch is provided